Saturday, October 30, 2010

Coolest kid's youtube video ever!!


DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love(Ft.PitBull)(With Me)


Wondering if years later on from now and if I got married and had a kid. Will my kid sing and action like this one? Honestly he is so funny and brave enough to post that to youtube. These days I happen to spend most of my times staring in front of my laptop and I got few funny stuffs. This one is just the first from many. Seriously I don't know what happen nowadays. But it's a lot better to enjoy rather than thinking about it. You'll never know what will happen tomorrow so keep it a mystery and just enjoy the show!!





Compare with the original version by Usher ft Pitbull




Which one better?? Don't bother to think just enjoy it as long as it's funny!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment